Monday, August 16, 2010

Begining Global Boot Camp

Tomorrow Hannah Jeter, Briana Yankie, Brad Oliver, Colin Weaver, and I will embark on the journey of Global Boot Camp for the next nine months. We don't know everything that this year will hold, but we know it will be transformational. We have been anticipating this time and preparing our hearts for God to do a deep work in us. Now the day has arrived and we will plunge into an intense season of learning and serving.
I know God wants to teach me greater humility, selflessness, and boldness along with many other things. I believe for all of us, we want to receive everything that God has for us and give ourselves fully to this process. The next nine months will lay a foundation for life and ministry that we will never forget and always be thankful for. I have seen some strong and solid young people graduate from this program if they allow the Lord to do what He wants in them. I want to follow in their footsteps.
This next season will be very full, but God will provide the grace to do everything He has called us to. So as we step into this time, I pray we would receive all God has for us and be full of His Spirit to pour out His love and truth on everyone we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment